Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool Duster
Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124 is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124 on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124 should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124 appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool DusterNorpro10124.
Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool Duster Overview
Premium quality lambs wool containing natural lanolin which attracts and holds dust like a magnet without the use of cleaning chemicals or aerosols. Will not scratch surfaces. Ideal for chandeliers, automobiles, computers, pictures, plant leaves, furniture, bookshelves, Venetian blinds.
Norpro 24-Inch Lambswool Duster Feature
- Measures 24 inches long
- Wooden handle, with hole for hanging
- 100% Lambswool
- Easy to clean-can be cleaned with mild detergent or Wool Shop Duster Shampoo